Monday, June 25, 2007

Who does Maggie love so much?

Maggie watched her Clifford movie the other weekend. You know, the big red dog? Well, at some point in the move, one of the characters must have said "I love you so much!", because Maggie says it all the time now. Mostly just to Henry. I'll ask her if she loves me so much, but she says, no she loves Henry so much.

Fast forward to this evening when we are enjoying dinner. She had been sick most of the day with a fever, but was feeling better thanks to some Tylenol. She was acting goofy and KISSED THE TABLE. Then she said to the table "I love you so much, Table", while giving it a hug. Holly and I laughed at this... I again asked her if she loved me so much. Nope. She loves the table so much. I asked her if she loved the lamp (a reference to the movie "Anchorman"). She said no.

So I don't know if I should be concerned. My kid loves the kitchen table more than me.

Henry, meanwhile is in the mode of wanting to eat ALL NIGHT. this has put our household under a bit of sleep-deprivation. He is still better than Maggie, but...

We did give him his first bath the other day. He was great! As was Maggie. She helped wash his feet and tried to calm him when he got fussy. When Henry was done in the little Baby bathtub, Maggie put her doll in to give IT a bath. Cute.



1 comment:

Megan said...

Great pictures and great stories! Keep them coming :)