Wednesday, June 20, 2007

It's been a while...



... I know. I'm BUSY! 3 weeks ago, parents outnumbered kids in this house. Now, they've doubled in number, the new one requires lots of attention and the second one likes to talk. It's a busy time in our home.






Here's a recap of Father's day. It was a good day. Henry woke up at 4 AM, Holly fed him but then he was done, but not tired. So I was on duty around 5. He fell back asleep around 5:45, but I couldn't sleep. I had the house to myself for a while and it was quiet. Good start. I got up so early, I was able to take this adorable picture of Maggie:

When she was younger and having her sleeping problems, I never thought I'd see the day when she slept. But now she consistently sleeps through the night IN HER CRIB! I am very proud of her and very glad that this development happened before Henry came along.


Anyway... as for the rest of my day. The kids gave me a card and a picture of themselves in a 'Dad' frame. That went along with the DVD player that Holly got for me that is better for my new HDTV. We went to church with my Mom, who was in town to help out Saturday, as I spent that day in Fargo, North Dakota, handing out yardsticks at a grand opening of my employer. Mom went home after that and we were to meet my Dad at a GREAT Italian place in town, but much to my chagrin, it was closed on Sundays. So we opted for Grizzly's. Visited with Dad and Shari for a while, we gave Dad the Deer and Rabbit repellent we thought he could use for his tomato plants. A good day all around. In Case you were wondering about that picture that the kids gave me, here it is:


A-FREAKIN-DORABLE.


No comments: