Monday, June 11, 2007

Washcloths are NOT miracles!

Today, Grandpa Ted and Grandma Geri had to go home, after spending a week with us to help out when Holly got home from the Hospital. They were a HUGE help over the past week.

CUTE KID STORY AHEAD!

Sunday night, Maggie was finishing up dinner, with Grandma Geri and myself watching her. I had gotten a washcloth out to wipe her down, but set it on the table where Maggie couldn't see it. When she was done, she said "You get a washcloth! (but she pronounces it like 'washclosh')" I grabbed the washcloth from where it was. Grandma Geri made a joke to Maggie that was "Wow! He got it FAST! It's a miracle!", to which Maggie Replied: "No, It's a washclosh!"

Henry, meanwhile is sleeping. a LOT. we're not used to a baby sleeping this much. I'm typing this at 8 PM monday, and aside from nursing time, he's been sleeping the whole time. I'll put up more pictures soon.

We've been getting gifts galore. Karen and Jack brought by some clothes, Holly's Aunt Janine sent a lovely knit blanket, and I've gotten two bags of stuff from folks at work. Holly was saying for months that Boy's clothes were'nt as cute as Girls (tanks, cammo and superheroes vs. flowers, pinks and princesses). But I think she's comming around.

No comments: